Wednesday, December 6, 2006

new music... wednesday???

from now on, any time you see the post "new sh*t tuesday" you will know... a completely unqualified, somewhat biased opinion of current or not so current music is about to unfold.
so I'm a day late... shoot me.

INCUBUS -"light grenades"
now let me start by saying... I have NEVER been a fan of Incubus... but there are several songs on their new release "light grenades" that deserve an audience. Key tracks: "dig", "earth to bell pt. 1 & 2", "love hurts" & "oil & water"

MAGNET - "the tourniquet"
most of you have heard this Swedish wunderkinds music in a movie or two... he landed in the states with the sleepy hit "where happiness lives" in 2002. His new recording "the tourniquet" brims with more of the same... breezy, acoustic folk... with textures of electronica and rock. I HIGHLY recommend downloading, if nothing else, the track "hold on".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang. i'm gunna have to go get these. you've never steered me wrong. this i know. is this another "trust me?"